The Obion County Recycling Center will accept many items for proper disposal for a fee, and some items are accepted free of charge. Please also see our list of items that are NOT accepted for any reason. Fee prices are subject to change.
Free of Charge Items and Services
- Aluminum drink cans – please rinse out
Clean motor oil – 5 gal per day per person – Motor Oil must not be mixed with brake fluid, antifreeze, water, etc. Keep oil in container with lid closed.
Used Car/Truck Oil Filters
- Waste Tires – fee after 4 for individuals
- Used Electronics – E Scrap
- Paper Document Shredding – up to 25 lbs.
Acceptable Items for Disposal for a Fee
- Florescent Bulbs – $0.30 per bulb
- TVs – any CRT $5.00
- Passenger tires – $1.00 per tire
Items NOT Accepted
- Cellophane (plastic wrap)
- Wax Paper
- Glass of any kind