What We Do
- Assist veterans/dependents in applying for available federal benefits from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs Regional Office (VARO), by initiating or reopening claims.
- Assist veterans/dependents in appealing denied claims to the local VA Regional Office, the local Decision Review Officers, or the Board of Veterans Appeals in Washington D.C.
- Assist veterans in obtaining necessary inpatient and outpatient care from the VA Medical Centers (VAMSs) and Community Based Outreach Clinics (CBOCS)
- Assist military retirees and their dependents or survivors in obtaining their benefits from the Department of Defense (DOD).
- Assist veterans in claims and proceedings involving the military services.
- Assists veterans in obtaining benefits or services from other agencies.
- Control the Obion County/V.A. Van. The V.A. Van is used to provide free transport to veterans to and from medical appointments in Memphis, TN, and Marion, IL. Please contact the office for transport requests.