What We Do
The County Clerk is responsible for a list of various tasks. Those include:
- Keeping and Maintaining the Minutes of the County Commission
- Issuing license plates and tags
- Issuing marriage licenses
- Collecting sales tax on non-dealer vehicle and boat sales
- Issuing business licenses
The County Clerk’s office is located at 2 Bill Burnet Circle, Union City, TN 38261. The current County Clerk is Crystal Cain.
County Commission Minutes
The County Clerk is responsible maintaining the minutes of the County Commission. The minutes can be found here.